* What name would you like us to refer to you as?
* Where are you from?
32 believe it or not.
* What do you have for tattoos and how many hours have you put into them?
I have a thistle on the back of my neck, a moth/butterfly between my shoulder blades, a sun on my lower back, stars on my shoulders, old school swallows on my chest, a sci-fi sleeve (started) based on Barbarella and Lexi Belle on my right arm, a mermaid on my left thigh, and a crystal flower on one ankle and a doodle on the other. All in all, I think it’s about 35+ hours.
* Any piercings?
Bridge, tongue, labret/lip, navel, lobes stretched to a 2 gauge, multiple ear piercings and, of course, my hood. ;)
* How did you get your start in modeling?
My husband bought a new high dollar camera and was learning to use it. After a while, I figured I’d try out some pinup poses and cute outfits to distract him while he snapped hundreds of pictures and some came out good and he suggested I look into it. Found a local pro photographer to shoot with and while he was editing pics, his buddy saw them and wanted to shoot with me as well. It just kind of took off from there.
* How long have you been in the adult industry?
About a year and a half.
* What are some of your past projects?
When I was first starting, I was a part of a documentary called Beauty 24 (TheBeautyProject.com) which was about a photographer, Steve Gatlin, traveling through 24 states in 24 days shooting one timed exposure a night on film, so 24 shots. I got to be the Colorado model. That was by and far one of my favorites! I’ve been bodypainted for shoots and fashion shows and was even an installation piece as a tribute to Picasso’s ‘Girl Before A Mirror’ for a friend of mine. Fashion shows, some of my images have been larger than life gallery pieces, posed for an artist for a pixie statue. Most recent was a Burning Angel dvd called ‘Eat Me Out’ and a book my friend, GMark Lewis (GMarkArt.com), put out called ‘Nightmare Ballet’. Oh! I got to be the ring girl for the Bouncing Souls when they were in Denver! That was a lot of fun, too!
* Do you have any upcoming projects?
I just shot a set for Zivity and it looks like that may become a fairly regular thing, I’m hoping to finish a project here in Denver and kick off something big. ;) Sometime in the next couple months my latest dvd with Burning Angel will be out.
* What type of music do you listen to and who is your favorite band or artist?
Ooh. I listen to all kinds of music. I love Industrial, Punk, Rock, and Metal. Recently got more into house, hardcore, dub step, drum and bass. My favorite band is the Toadies. Okay, maybe it’s a toss up between the Toadies and Rancid.
* What are some of your hobbies?
Wow. So, I’m a huge geek. I love sci-fi and video games, mostly RPG types. I love to read and I’m currently hooked on the Wheel of Time series. Masturbating doesn’t count as a hobby, does it? lol
* Are you into video games? Which system(s) and any favorite games?
Yes!! I have a PS3, a PS2, a Wii, a Nintendo and a Super Nintendo. I think I have an N64 and a Sega Genesis running around, too. I’m very much into the Playstations! I love the God of War series and all of the Ratchet and Clank games. I love RPGs and I always go back to play Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance on the PS2 at least once a year.
* Favorite sports and any favorite teams?
Not too big on sports. I like hockey and I’d love to say I’m a huge Avalanche fan, but I just enjoy a good game more than anything.
* Favorite type of movie and favorite all-time movie?
I’m a Guy Ritchie fan, but my favorite movie is a toss-up between Fight Club and The Fifth Element.
* Favorite type of food and favorite meal?
This is tough. I love good food and trying new foods. Steak is definitely a favorite, but only if it’s done right. I also love Mexican, Italian and Japanese foods.
* Favorite alcoholic drink?
I’m very much a beer girl. I’ll try any kind of beer, but I prefer pilsners. Vodka and rum drinks are good on occasion, but I don’t typically like girly drinks.
* Who are your heroes or who do you look up to?
Han Solo and Malcolm Reynolds.
* Craziest, wildest, or kinkiest place you’ve ever had sex?
Hmm. Stopped at a rest area once and put a sign up on the door of the women’s room that said “Out of Order” and went to town. You could hear people coming and going outside. Also often have sex on the desk in front of large open windows that face the street. Anyone can see us. Kind of fun. ;)
* Do you prefer to make love or just fuck?
No preference. Ultimately, it depends on my mood. Sometimes a girl just wants a good deep dicking. ;)
* Favorite sexual position?
I don’t really have a favorite. It depends on the person. Some positions work better with some people and not well with others. I try them all!
* Biggest turn on and biggest turn off?
ON: I’m a bit of a submissive, so any guy that can take charge without being a total dick is pretty hot. OFF: Arrogance and body odor.
* Is there anything that gets you instantly wet (kissing your neck, watching porn, etc)?
Nothing gets me “instantly” wet, but porn is awesome.
* Have you ever had girl-on-girl sex? Did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
Yes! Lots! Girls are awesome! They’re soft, sensual, know their way around the female body better than guys, they smell good, taste good AND they have boobs. Need I say more?
* Have you ever squirted?
* Have you ever had group sex (threesome, foursome, etc)?
Yes, I’ve had a few threesomes. Just waiting for the day I can have one on film. ;)
* Have you ever masturbated with something uncommon (anything but a toy or fingers)?
Popsicles and suckers…I think that’s it.
* Favorite type of panties?
I’m currently a big fan of boyshorts, but anything that makes my ass look good and doesn’t have a seam in a weird place gets my vote.
* Do you own any sex toys and which is your favorite?
Lots! My favorite is a cock-shaped jelly vibrator. Great for insertion and vibration.