* What name would you like us to refer to you as?
Selina Kyl (pronounced KILL).
* Where are you from?
I rep dat west side!
* What do you have for tattoos and how many hours have you put into them?
5? With about 11 hours of work done.
* Any piercings?
Just my ears. I had my nose, but I don’t do well with piercings. Too irresponsible.
* How did you get your start in modeling?
I worshipped Godsgirls when I was 16 and 17, and finally got up the nerve to apply when I was 21.
* How long have you been in the adult industry?
A lil’ more than a year!
* What are some of your past projects?
I worked in a few salons before I got all nude on the interwebs.
* Do you have any upcoming projects?
I’m still with Godsgirls, and I’m always shooting stuff for them! I did my first pro shoot for them a couple months ago with Matthew Cooke and those sets are coming out slowly, along with a bunch of girl/girl sets I uploaded. I’ve been working on a lookbook for MAV Clothing with @killtheinsincr and working to launch our project, The Kill Collective. I’m still editing an awesome hardcore girl/girl video I shot with Alice Frost and I definitely want to shoot more girl/girl videos, including a genderqueer DIY hardcore porn-shorts series I’m trying to do. I’m gonna stop neglecting my youtube channel and put up a video or so a week there, too, starting with a new vlog series called Movie Virgin, wherein I share my complete lack of film knowledge.
* What type of music do you listen to and who is your favorite band or artist?
I mostly listen to hip hop and hip hop type ish. My recent favorite thing to listen to is Mellowhype.
* What are some of your hobbies?
Playing video games, watching movies, eating good foods, smoking weed. I like traveling too, travelin’ is coo.
* Are you into video games? Which system(s) and favorite games?
I wouldn’t consider myself much of a gamer. I always had a Nintendo 64 and a Gameboy growing up so I played a lot of Mario Kart and Pokemon. Now I have a PS3, so basically I just play the Sims and MW3. I have Mass Effect 2 and 3 and I’m slowly working through them, but I got distracted by Catherine.
* Favorite sports and who is your favorite teams?
I don’t really dig sports enough to get into specific teams. Basketball is awesome and I’d either go for the Nuggets or the Lakers.
* Favorite type of movie and favorite all-time movie?
I guess I always end up watching action movies and my favorite movie in the whole world is Pulp Fiction. Die Hard is a close second.
* Favorite type of food and favorite meal?
I love sweets, or basically anything carby and not at all good for me. I love pizza.
* Favorite alcoholic drink?
Dirty Shirley Temple? Specifically the one at Umami burger.
* Who are your heroes or who do you look up to?
Anyone who’s not afraid to be themselves and do what they like.
* Craziest, wildest, or kinkiest place you’ve ever had sex?
Next to my cat.
* Do you prefer to make love or just fuck?
I never really get this distinction. Sex is fun.
* Favorite sexual position?
It’d prob be easier to say what I don’t like. I’m not a fan of trying to have sex standing up.
* Biggest turn on and biggest turn off?
Dudes that smell good, and my biggest turn off would be jerks.
* Is there anything that gets you instantly wet (kissing your neck, watching porn, etc)?
Kissin’. Body massages.
* Have you ever had girl-on-girl sex? Did you enjoy it? Why or why not?
I have. I did. Tits are cool.
* Have you ever squirted?
I do all the time! Special talent!
* Have you ever had group sex (threesome, foursome, etc)?
Nah, foursome makeout sesh, but not sex!
* Have you ever masturbated with something uncommon (anything but a toy or fingers)?
Nope. I imagine that’s unsafe a lot of the time. I had a guy in a camshow once ask me to poop and form the poop into a phallus and fuck myself with it.
* Favorite type of panties?
I like everything except g-strings or granny panties.
* Do you own any sex toys and which is your favorite?
I own a few – I like my clear jelly dildo.
* Is there anything else that you would like for our readers to know?
Don’t do cocaine, it’s bad for you. I’d also like to credit some photographers! Killtheinsincr, CH Young, H B P, BlueSparrow Photography…