In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, which can be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/, Inked Angels will respond in a timely manner to any and all claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the email address below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing and may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Inked Angels, with the following information:
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
– Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Inked Angels to locate the material;
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit Inked Angels to contact the complaining party including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
– A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any and all claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to the producer of record available at the following email address: email@example.com